To reserve yourself a spot, please send me a note
, not a comment on this entry.
When requesting a commission, please provide as much reference as possible, as well as anything you want specifically, such as poses or emotions.
I will not design your character for you. Drawn reference pictures are required. Don't send me a written description, I will not do it.
I will get back to you within a few days with a yes/no answer, a price total, and my PayPal address.
If you can't provide the price up front, then it must be in to me after the rough sketch is approved by you. I will not touch the commission past the sketch if I am not paid in full. If the commission is
a sketch (or an icon), then it must be paid up-front.
I can do my best to match styles. You guys know I can do things like Digimon, Pokemon, and Naruto. I can do my best to imitate other styles. If you don't specify, I'll be drawing it in my own style. My Warcraft and D&D pieces are examples of my own style.
I have the right to refuse a commission for whatever reason.I will not draw:
Porn. I'm not good at it and I won't be trying. Suggestive partial nudity is okay though. Like here
Furries. Naked furries. Animal aspects (ears, tails etc) are fine, same with animal-based humanoid Digimon. But no furries. Werewolves (and Worgen) are acceptable.
Nothing mechanical. No gundams, robots, things like Omnimon, cars, helicopters, construction equipment, you get the idea.
Somewhat relating to above, no excessively detailed backgrounds with lots of architecture. I am not a layout artist.Terms
You will receive a full-scale printable version of your commission. I will not print it for you, but you are free to make yourself a print with this file.
I will post the finished commission on deviantART unless you ask me not to.
If you are buying a sketch, you are free to color it on your own if you want. However, you may not
commission another artist to finish/color it. That's kind of offensive.
When receiving a commission from me, you agree not to redistribute the finished piece as your own work, or edit it in any way, shape or form (forum icons/signatures and the like are okay though). And will not resell it for profit of any sort (this includes fake internet money). It is yours to keep, not to distribute. No t-shirts on eBay or stuff like that.
These commissions are for personal use only. They are not for companies or as concept pieces for company projects. If you are interested in my art for contract work, prices will be higher based on usage.Prices All prices are in CAD.
That's Canadian dollars. When sending payment, remember to select CAD as your currency.
I only accept PayPal
. If you do not have access to PayPal, I cannot take on your commission. No DeviantART Points, no Money Orders, etc.
When sending from PayPal, make sure you send the payment as a Gift
. That option is in the second tab of payment types, when you're sending it.
The prices are based on a character of low-average detail. If your design is very detailed (ie/ high level Digimon) or heavily armored (ie/ World of Warcraft), the cost will be higher.
- Though these are in the same style as those ancient chibi icons (of which the original Japanese artist has been lost to time...), they are done from scratch, and the animation work is 100% me. So these are not edits. I've debated over offering these as commissions for a long time and finally decided to.
- They won't have as much animation as my Zorromon icon (I went a bit overboard with him), but they won't be still with blinking eyes. Their body parts will move.
- When requesting an icon, if you have any ideas for animation, feel free to suggest them. Depending on their complexity I may not do them, though.
- They will be 50x50 and under 15kb (I believe) so you can use them as your DeviantART icon. That's also part of why I can't go nuts with the animation.
- Only Rookie level Digimon and below. Will make exceptions for "Rookie-like" Champions, ie/ Gatomon.
- I will only do fully original Digimon or official ones that don't already have an icon. I will not edit or re-color the existing icons (So no BlackGatomon, BlackGuilmon, etc.). So no, I will not do your Renamon edit Digimon.
- Please do not edit them into other Digimon, or redistribute them as "free for use" icons.Sketches:
- Add $3 per extra character
- Add $2 for flat digital colors Cel-style CG (full body):
- Add $20 per extra character
- Background adds $10. Unless you want a specific background, I will use stock. This price is not for the stock (obviously!), but for all the manipulation and painting I have to do over top of it. So it's like I'm painting half a background. Without asking for a background you will just get a solid, possibly textured backdrop.
- Specific backgrounds will cost much more and will be priced according to what they are. This means backgrounds that I have to draw from scratch. I am not a layout artist, so this would probably be over $30.
- Half-body characters are $20 ($15 per additional character).
- A bust shot (head and shoulders) is $10, with $7 per additional character.
- This price is based on characters of moderate detail. If they're only wearing a T-shirt and some jeans, it will be less. If they are heavily armored, it will be more. Soft-shaded CG (full body):
- Add $30 per extra character.
- Background adds $10. Same idea with these as with cel-style illustrations.
- Half-body characters are $35, with $20 per additional character.
- Bust shots are $20, $12 per additional.
- This price is based on characters of moderate detail. If they're only wearing a T-shirt and some jeans, it will be less. If they are heavily armored, it will be more.Quick Reference Prices
Digimon CD Covers: $30 CADBreakdown:
No background charge. Two half-body characters (if the Digimon happens to come out as a full body I won't charge for it). You must provide a logo or I will use a default Digimon one.
Digimon Human Character: $30 CAD (See "Cel-style CG (full body)" above)
Digimon (Baby+In-Training): $10 CADBreakdown:
They're too simple for a full character charge. This covers both
the baby and in-training stage. No background. If your In-Training looks like a Rookie Digimon, it's going to be the price of a Rookie Digimon.
Digimon (Rookie): $20 CADBreakdown:
Rookie designs are supposed to be simple, so this is also a reduced price. However, if you have a ridiculously detailed design (tsk tsk), this goes up to $30. No background.
Digimon (Champion and up): $30+
No background. Based on the amount of detail (generally only for Ultimate and Mega), this will cost more. I've seen a huge
variation in detail for the last three stages, so I won't know how to price this until I see it.
In the example above, Fangmon would have been the flat $30, but a design like Lycaomon would have been $40. Megas are more than Ultimates, obviously, but that also depends on detail. Magnadramon isn't very detailed, WarGreymon is.Commission Slots
CLOSED.Pending Slots(People who inquired about commissions while I was closed, or just before I had to close. Mostly personal reference but also a sort-of waiting list. If you want off, just say so! I won't be offended |3 )
- Sketch (4 Characters)
- WoW Troll
- Digimon Icon
- Beats me!